We want CheckPregnancy to be a collection of voices that represent a variety of views, and that, of course, includes yours. If you want to share your stories with the world, just let us know! We welcome your contributions!
What We are Looking for
We are looking for smart, articulate, insightful, original and professional pieces about
- pregnancy & birth
- baby & kids
- lifestyle & family
- health-nutrition & diet
- beauty & fashion
- stories-especially if it promotes content positivity, diversity and inclusion.
We suggest you to read several recent posts on our site so as to get an idea of what we are looking for.
Keep in Mind
- Please write with a serious attitude and write what you know.
- Please must be original. The pieces you provide must be unique to Check Pregnancy and make sure that have not been posted on any other sites.
- The article should be at least 1,000 words.
- Images can be added. Keep in mind that you must either own the copyright to the images you submit in your posts or credit the image sources. Images should no smaller than 690px in width if you want it as featured image.
- Please give source(include the link), if you cite statistic or study in your piece.
- Please make sure the details of you and your blog/ website was contained.
Send article pith to us via email (with the Subject” Guest posting”). Please include your writing samples or a blog if you have one.
Your pith should include a summary of what you want to cover, outline, and an estimate of the length.
And, please remember, we get hundreds of submissions and cannot respond to every one immediately. But we will respond in a timely manner to those we feel are a good fit!