Mothers are a beauty to behold. They stir in us feelings of deep love and the longing to be as perfect as they are. Tired as they can get, they still shower us with love and wisdom like no other human. Despite juggling work, family chores, kids and a whole lot of other things our mothers surely rock our world.
Mother knows best and they are more like our manual to hack this life from the time we are born. No words can put together the profound nature of what it takes to be a mother. Therefore, check out these timeless quotes from real moms, celebs, writers and other contributors who have done justice in their description of motherhood.
1. Let’s fill our houses with memories instead of things- moments instead of distractions.- Sara Jane
2. When someone else’s happiness is your happiness that is love- Lana del Rey
3. The highest and noblest work in this life is that of a mother. – Russell. M Nelson
4. Motherhood; all love begins and ends there.- Robert Browning
5. In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul- Lisa T. Shepherd
★ You May Like：