We all love to write about interiors and home décor but we often forget to cover one more important part – Kids! Most parents will agree that providing a wonderful living space to the children always play a paramount importance.
Their surroundings play a vital role, how they develop and grow. So, parents always try to make their kid’s living space as fun-loving and comfortable as possible within their needs. It follows that their room should be a reflection of their little & cute personalities. Our affordable collection of Kid’s room ideas that will make you thing like a Kid again.
Let the fun begin…1. Try an Overdose on Colour: Go for two-tone children may love bright colours but it can be difficult to know which paint to choose for a baby girl or for a boy. A two tone wall can work well when combined with bright colours for both of them.
2. Display Toys like an Art Installation: Different types of small toys really look cool in multiples lined up on rows of floating shelves. Show their collection – If your little one’s a fascinating collector of anything from small toy cars to giant monsters, mini shelves are a great way to display single pieces, creating an attractive effect that’s almost like 3D wallpaper.
3. Update the Homework Zone: Renovate the work area with a creative theme included the useful chalkboard wall, or a large bulletin board for pinning up photos, lists, and inspiration. Pay attention to the ergonomics of the space as well, making sure that the chair and desk are at the right height.
4. Give Hobbies and Interests Pride of Place: It is really important to persuade your child’s hobby. If you want to explore the hobbies of your kids that your child might enjoy then start by examining their activities also becomes the best part of home decor.
5. Stash Picture Shelves Books on: A row of inexpensive picture shelves create a perfect display space for the rotating selection of their favourite books. It’s is also easier for your child to find the exact match.
6. Hang a Chair: Anything that swings is directly hit with kids. Try a hanging chair for a classic look but don’t put it up unless you are fairly sure children will use it as intended.
7. Bring in Modern Sofas: These comfy couches and Togo chairs are perfect for kid’s space. Choose a stain-resistant upholstery fabric that helps to keep it looking fresh longer.
8. Craft a Creative Corner: Inspire your child to create the space where everything needed is right at hand. Craft a space for arts and crafts with a designated corner where little ones can get creative.
9. Add Birdhouse Lamp for Sweet Dreams: Unique custom made Birdhouse lamp will add loving ambiance to your kid’s dreams. It is always matched with all the themes you selected.
10. Accurate Furniture in the kid’s room:
Parents with little children that live in remote areas sometimes choose to give private tuitions for their zone until they are old enough to move. Under these conditions, a correctly designed study area can build a schoolroom like an effect at home. The place where your children will spend their time learning should be quiet and peaceful and should be furnished in a way that will inspire the kids to learn and to enjoy spending time there.