You missed your periods, and you did a test for pregnancy which came out positive. You are now about to visit your doctor for prenatal care. Early pregnancy is absolutely a matter for concern and you need to make sure that you are taking great care of yourself and your baby who’s just gotten inside you.
Even before you meet your doctor, it is not a big deal to call upon the doctor and the hospital staffs in case you have any sorts of doubts related with the early pregnancy or even pregnancy as it is. They are all used with such questions and you don’t have to worry about them hearing your question for the first time in their life. Hence whatever doubt or confusions that might come along while you are on your pregnancy needs to be cleared and should be left without any dark corners.
It’s pretty hard in choosing what foods you like and dislike while you are on your pregnancy. But however it is good to keep a note of which all foods you need to avoid without any consideration of having them during the pregnancy.
Seafood that contains high levels of mercury:
Sea foods contain high levels of mercury, and hence avoiding them is the only option you have in order for the safety of you as well as your baby. It can cause nervous damage to you as well as deformations to the baby.
You should never even touch alcohol while you are at your pregnancy period. It’s important for the better health of the mother as well as the baby inside. It is not something that can be taken as casual because Alcohol just like it affects us can affect the baby’ s brains and other organs which are only on its way to generation.
Sea food that is half boiled or undercooked:
Sea food that is undercooked creates digestive problems and infections inside the stomach which might create a real situation inside your stomach while you are pregnant. Hence it is always suggestible to avoid such sea foods.
Meat, Eggs and Poultry that are undercooked:
Meat, Eggs and Poultries can contain harmful amounts of bacteria and viruses that might or might not be a problem for the mother but could be a 100% problem for the child inside. Hence this needs to be avoided. You can never be sure whether something is healthy or not healthy. Hence you need to be careful about it.
Apart from these avoid foods that would reduce blood pressure, avoid too much sugar consumption and absolutely avoid spicy foods. Avoid junk foods for the fact that they may not be well treated or contains chemicals that might affect your baby in the womb.
If you take care of all these, you are pretty much closer to having a healthy baby.
An ectopic pregnancy or tubal pregnancy, happens when a fertilized egg attaches itself outside the womb around the Fallopian tubes or even the cervix. It is a decently normal condition, influencing 1 of every 50 pregnancies universally. It often happens in the first weeks of pregnancy. Instead of celebrating the new pregnancy, mothers should instantly seek emergency medical treatment.
It’s essential for each lady to realize what an ectopic pregnancy is and how to perceive ectopic pregnancy side effects.
Factors that make an ectopic pregnancy more probable:
- Contamination in the womb, Fallopian tubes or ovaries (pelvic incendiary infection) or aggravation of the Fallopian tubes, is one of the main causes
- Taking fertility drugs to fortify ovulation has also contributed to this pregnancy
- An unusually moulded Fallopian tube, whether characteristic or from scarring after surgery
- Sexual transmitted germs in diseases such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia can contribute to (EP)
- Birth control measures such as intrauterine devices (IUD), a form of birth control can also cause this ailment, bringing sad and painful side effects
- A past ectopic pregnancy can bring the danger increments from one in 100 to one in 10 in the event that you have had an ectopic pregnancy some time recently.
Ectopic Pregnancy Symptoms
It is regularly the case that ladies who have an ectopic pregnancy don’t encounter any side effects and the condition is just unnoticed at an early stage. A medical scan reveals the danger or if the Fallopian tube cracks, leading to blood stains
Symptoms normally show up between weeks five and 14 of the pregnancy and include:
- Persistent and serious agony on one side of the stomach area
- Vaginal draining that is either bright or dull red in shade, which begins and stops. The draining can regularly be confused for an ordinary monthly period.
- Pain where the shoulder closures and the arm starts, normally happening when resting. This could be a sign that the ectopic pregnancy is creating an internal unusual breeding. It is suspected that the draining disturbs a nerve in the stomach bringing about alluded agony in the shoulder.
- Pain when passing pee or stools
- Diarrhoea and retching
- Feeling dizzy could be an indication of ‘collapse’, a genuine side effect of an ectopic pregnancy. This can happen if the Fallopian tube has burst, bringing about hazardous inner breeding. Different side effects of the breakdown can make patient feel sick and an extraordinary heart rate.
- Light vaginal bleeding is one of the first signs that one has to seek medical advice immediately to avoid hemorrhaging (severe bleeding) and to preserve your health and fertility.
Unfortunately, the child can’t be spared in an ectopic pregnancy. On the other hand, if a patient is diagnosed before the Fallopian tube bursts, the pregnancy could be securely ended through pharmaceutical or surgery.
In the event that the pregnancy is gentle or non-existent, it could be better to delay treatment and keenly watch the improvement to allow self termination avoiding surgery
In case the Fallopian tube bursts, emergency surgery will be required and this frequently implies the Fallopian tube must be removed. Internal breeding can indicate fatal, Few patients suffering this condition merely survive